COVID-19 Resources for Brokers
At MetLife, we’re steadfast in our commitment to protecting your health and well-being during these challenging times. To better support you and your clients, we’ve created a Resource Center with a growing library of relevant and useful resources and tools. We are regularly updating this site, so please make sure to bookmark this page.
How can we help you?
From product training and educational courses, to breaking information on how COVID-19 impacts legislation, here you’ll find the online educational resources you need to stay sharp—and continue meeting your clients’ needs.
- Legislative Updates: Here you’ll find customer letters, presentations and webinars from MetLife on some of the various federal and state leave programs addressing COVID-19. Learn More >
- Frequently Asked Questions: Get answers to common questions to help you and your clients navigate these challenging times. Learn More >
- Virtual Continuing Education Classes: Here are the details of three virtual classes that brokers can choose to schedule by contacting your MetLife Account Executive. Learn More >
MetLife Thought Leadership
- Supporting Employee Well-Being In Uncertain Times: Focuses on the realities – both positive and negative – and how a holistic approach to well-being can help the workforce manage the stress of the pandemic. Access Study >
- Mental Health - A Path To A Resilient Workforce: How financial, social and physical worries collided can cause strain on employee mental health and impact to business productivity. Access Study >
- Symposium - MetLife Thought Leadership Series: Listen to leading benefits professionals on how to help you and your clients navigate times of uncertainty. Access Series >